Light Features

Now, where to begin. I guess I will start with some of the most recent photo shoots of Lump installations. Firstly because they are amazing, and secondly because the fabulous photographer Rebekah, from Little Red Photography just so happens to be my big sister.

Bek recently photographed this private residence boasting a set of six Bamboo Design Light Features made from Corten Steel with a natural rusted finish. I had to pinch myself when I saw these images. I am not often in the studio making Light Features anymore since having our second baby just recently, and it was long before having our first baby that I actually went out on site to help install one of these Lump babies, but I still get the same kick out of seeing such a brilliant finished project, it just looks perfect.

Light Features

Light Features

Light Features

Comments

  1. I like what you guys are up too. Such clever work and coverage! Keep up the awesome works guys I've incorporated you guys to my personal blogroll.
    vci bags suppliers uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! This is my first comment here so I just wanted to give a quick shout out and say I genuinely enjoy reading through your articles. Can you suggest any other blogs/websites/forums that go over the same subjects? Thanks!
    volatile corrosion inhibitor

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts