Lump Reminiscing

The Lump blog is almost a year old. But before I take out the year with the grand finale I just wanted to reminisce and share my absolute favourite post on the Lump blog so far. And I think it goes without explanation as to why I am so fond of this one.


Our Hands

At Lump we have all the tools, machines and equipment you could possibly imagine necessary to make all of our crazy ideas come to life in steel. Way back, my sculpture teacher, the wonderful Loretta Quinn, taught me that the best and most important tools we will ever use are our hands, so nurture, protect and look after them. When it comes to working in a sculpture studio using power tools and heavy machinery, this is the best and most important lesson I was ever taught.

Images from Little Red Photography

Sculpture

Sculpture

Comments

Popular Posts